These are quotes from Famous people which have been elaborated by me. Each inspiration is followed by a poem written by me followed by an elaboration. The pictures are Taken from the internet and the blog has no commercial implication.

My Soul

Be careless in your dress if you must, but keep a tidy soul. ~Mark Twain,


I live four lives and nothing less
One, my soul lives as witnesses
One with my body, one my mind
And one with my heart which is blind.


Scriptures for my soul are food and wine
And my mind acts like an intestine
It digests what is good for my soul
And excretes fanatism through a hole.


My mind loves the material in life
My heart belongs to soul of my wife
My body likes to eat and grow fat
But my soul shall return back intact.


The mind, body and heart shall die
The soul on onward journey will fly
Holy thoughts shall keep it nourished
Holy acts prevents it from being Perished - Vasant khisty


We all live four lives at a time. The body lives and grows, the mind thinks, sees, learns and grows, The Soul has its own journey and the heart lives its own life. There are times they all come together and times when they all act separately. The mind will stay back, so the body and heart, what will go on onwards journey is soul, hence it’s more necessary to nourish the soul.
Previous
Next Post »

I Inspire

Hi There are times when inspiration can lift up a person and times when criticism can kill a person. I have chosen to inspire people through my poems and songs which are original. These are built upon quotes by great people and these songs and poems have no commercial implication. Any one is free to read them and use them as inspiration i believe should be free for all. So please read them and get inspired.

vasant