These are quotes from Famous people which have been elaborated by me. Each inspiration is followed by a poem written by me followed by an elaboration. The pictures are Taken from the internet and the blog has no commercial implication.

believe on the dots

Believing that the dots will connect down the road will give you confidence to follow your path-Steve Jobs

My life is filled with several dots
Some good and some look like blots
I believe they shall connect some day
With that trust I follow my path today.

For every change there is a reason
For every fruit there is a season
Follow the path with divine faith
At the end  we shall realize his Vision.


Dots get connected looking backward
Dots cannot be seen looking forward
Accept every  fall with fearless grace
Eventually all the dots will fall in place.

There is some one else monitoring your race. - Vasant Khisty


This Poem has been inspired by an Inaugural speech by Steve jobs (Co Founder Apple) during the Stanford commencement 2005. I always feel that during our journey of life we see several changes which are out of our control. A small stone can trip us and we won’t know the reason till we have walked few miles and see a big valley on the road we were travelling. These dots of events get connected looking backwards. We loose a job or fail in exams but this change has a valid reason which we realize looking back some day.
Previous
Next Post »

I Inspire

Hi There are times when inspiration can lift up a person and times when criticism can kill a person. I have chosen to inspire people through my poems and songs which are original. These are built upon quotes by great people and these songs and poems have no commercial implication. Any one is free to read them and use them as inspiration i believe should be free for all. So please read them and get inspired.

vasant