These are quotes from Famous people which have been elaborated by me. Each inspiration is followed by a poem written by me followed by an elaboration. The pictures are Taken from the internet and the blog has no commercial implication.

My wife

Test a servant while in the discharge of his duty, a relative in difficulty, a friend in adversity, and a wife in misfortune. -Chanakya





I am the driver and my wife is my navigator
At home she is the cook and I am the waiter
I am fortunate to never have an empty plate
I am lucky to have a wife who is a soul mate.


My wife is with me in  times good or bad
She could scan my face whenever I was sad
Though I choose to sing and dance to her tune
She’s the one who stood by me in misfortune.

It is she who has made  my house a loving home
On the  wooden chairs she fixed up the foam
The flowers , birds and fishes bow with gratitude
When she is around my cat walks with an attitude.


Women in various forms are a part of mans life
Like a mother sister friend daughter or a wife
But it is only a wife that owns his body and soul
When needed she can also play a mothers role. - Vasant Khisty

Nature has made a Woman for every Man, though the ratio now is being disturbed by the modern society. The most fortunate man in the world is man who has a capable and understanding wife. A man is not as emotionally strong an s a women. A brave soldier also would go home and rest in her lap.
Previous
Next Post »

I Inspire

Hi There are times when inspiration can lift up a person and times when criticism can kill a person. I have chosen to inspire people through my poems and songs which are original. These are built upon quotes by great people and these songs and poems have no commercial implication. Any one is free to read them and use them as inspiration i believe should be free for all. So please read them and get inspired.

vasant