These are quotes from Famous people which have been elaborated by me. Each inspiration is followed by a poem written by me followed by an elaboration. The pictures are Taken from the internet and the blog has no commercial implication.

Autumn leaves drifting by the window

Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower. ~Albert Camus


I am approaching the autumn of my life
Can see my teeth, hairs and shoulders fall
The cycle of life does not even spare
The strongest of men or the Pine so tall.

Some day my soul shall be blown away
My bones shall join the mud and clay
My ashes might fertilise a new corn
I continue to live in a different form.


The leaves turning yellow and crimson
Are blushing and falling for the fruits ripe
Trees wear a white shroud in winter season
God takes away the old cloak in a swipe.- Vasant Khisty


Like old age the leaves turn beautiful before falling . What it leaves behind is tree laden with Apple , peaches and nuts. As a man leaves this world he leaves the fruits of his deeds and wisdom. Man never dies. His soul moves on and his body fertilizes a different form of life. This life is never ending.

Previous
Next Post »

1 comments:

Write comments
September 29, 2010 at 1:32 AM delete

dear kisty bhai very true . your all poem have give some massage and meaning . regards and all the best for new poems , rakesh

Reply
avatar

I Inspire

Hi There are times when inspiration can lift up a person and times when criticism can kill a person. I have chosen to inspire people through my poems and songs which are original. These are built upon quotes by great people and these songs and poems have no commercial implication. Any one is free to read them and use them as inspiration i believe should be free for all. So please read them and get inspired.

vasant