These are quotes from Famous people which have been elaborated by me. Each inspiration is followed by a poem written by me followed by an elaboration. The pictures are Taken from the internet and the blog has no commercial implication.

dedicated to my Fans

Dedicated to my Fans- Barb Schumaker and Caroline Mclean

What I need is just one devoted fan
Don’t care if it’s a woman or a man
look forward to your views every day
Reward for my songs is your silent pray.


Your inspiration keeps me going on
With your every clap a song is born
Keep clapping and tapping your feet
Every morning a new song shall greet.


I don’t know if I can keep the pace
You are always ahead in this race
My idea factory is  short of inventory
Your imagination seeds a new poetry. - Vasant Khisty

This poem is dedicated to two gracious people who read my poems every day and send encouraging words and Ideas. These are two elderly ladies with young souls. I make it a point to write at least one poem every day so they are greeted with my poem each morning. They give me ideas to write and with their help I have now written more than one hundred songs.

Thanks Barb and Fori
Previous
Next Post »

I Inspire

Hi There are times when inspiration can lift up a person and times when criticism can kill a person. I have chosen to inspire people through my poems and songs which are original. These are built upon quotes by great people and these songs and poems have no commercial implication. Any one is free to read them and use them as inspiration i believe should be free for all. So please read them and get inspired.

vasant