These are quotes from Famous people which have been elaborated by me. Each inspiration is followed by a poem written by me followed by an elaboration. The pictures are Taken from the internet and the blog has no commercial implication.

Coffee

Everybody should believe in something. I believe I'll have another coffee. ~Author Unknown

For Every thing I am, I blame my Coffee
It gives me crazy ideas without any fee
It has dominated every day of my life
It was over a coffee that I met my wife.


Sipping my coffee I Expresso Myself
I can see thoughts jumping off the shelf
Depending on my prevailing mood
I drink intense or sometimes smooth.


I grind my worries with the coffee beans
Every sip of it pushes up my adrenaline
Seven ounces of love makes an Americano
Milk of hope and faith makes a cappuccino- Vasant Khisty


Coffee is an integral part of our life. So much happens over Coffee. Great take overs and business decisions take place over a cup of coffee. Marriages are decided over a cup of Coffee. It has become an indispensible part of our Life.
Previous
Next Post »

I Inspire

Hi There are times when inspiration can lift up a person and times when criticism can kill a person. I have chosen to inspire people through my poems and songs which are original. These are built upon quotes by great people and these songs and poems have no commercial implication. Any one is free to read them and use them as inspiration i believe should be free for all. So please read them and get inspired.

vasant