These are quotes from Famous people which have been elaborated by me. Each inspiration is followed by a poem written by me followed by an elaboration. The pictures are Taken from the internet and the blog has no commercial implication.

Matterhorn

Exclusivity fetches premium- Vasant Khisty

Mount Matterhorn Switzerland

I saw the Matterhorn with my eyes
Its peak gleaming with the melting ice
Away from other mountains it stood
The peak erect like an angry snake hood.

There were mountains all around it
But Matterhorn stood away and tall
Its shape is different and exclusive
Thus it got the attention of one and all.


Be a Matterhorn amongst crowd
Then men will speak of you loud
Dare the winds, the rain and snow
For eternity your name shall grow. - Vasant Khisty

Matterhorn is a peak in Switzerland. It is a unique looking peak which rises from the soil. There are several other peaks but this stands separately with a unique stance.
Since it is different and exclusive it is one of the most pictured mountains. People from all over the world flock to see this mountain. As I always say exclusivity has a premium. This mountain peak inspires me to be different.

Previous
Next Post »

I Inspire

Hi There are times when inspiration can lift up a person and times when criticism can kill a person. I have chosen to inspire people through my poems and songs which are original. These are built upon quotes by great people and these songs and poems have no commercial implication. Any one is free to read them and use them as inspiration i believe should be free for all. So please read them and get inspired.

vasant