These are quotes from Famous people which have been elaborated by me. Each inspiration is followed by a poem written by me followed by an elaboration. The pictures are Taken from the internet and the blog has no commercial implication.

Never Criticise a Man

Never Criticise a man until you have walked a mile  in his shoes- Native American Proverb

Walk in my shoes and then criticise
Stand where i stand  and measure my size
It's for you to say I did all wrong 
Your criticism shall make me strong.

Throw a stone at me and I shall hold
I will possess it like a piece of gold
With these stones I build my foundation
Slowly and steadily will rise my reputation.


I get criticised cause I do some thing
By the people who can do nothing.
Come wear my shoes and take a walk
Now I will listen to you if you can talk.

If you criticise let it be constructive
A bad criticism is always destructive
If you comment let it be objective
Cause a honest criticism is always productive.- Vasant Khisty





People criticise because that's the only thing they are good at. Don't get disheartened if you get criticised, cause you are doing something which is drawing attention. Getting criticism is a sign of getting noticed.Notice all constructive criticism and try to improve upon it. They are the bricks that build your foundation.








Previous
Next Post »

2 comments

Write comments
Anonymous
AUTHOR
July 9, 2010 at 6:24 AM delete

ya seriously man!!! i get alot of criticism.bt it helps to sme extent.
It also depends on hw u react to it,,i mean u wanna take it u do bt if u don, u ignore it.wat say???

Reply
avatar
July 9, 2010 at 7:32 AM delete

Get hold of the good meaning ful criticism and use them to improve yourself. It depends on what the motive behind those criticism

Reply
avatar

I Inspire

Hi There are times when inspiration can lift up a person and times when criticism can kill a person. I have chosen to inspire people through my poems and songs which are original. These are built upon quotes by great people and these songs and poems have no commercial implication. Any one is free to read them and use them as inspiration i believe should be free for all. So please read them and get inspired.

vasant