These are quotes from Famous people which have been elaborated by me. Each inspiration is followed by a poem written by me followed by an elaboration. The pictures are Taken from the internet and the blog has no commercial implication.

Where are you looking for me

"Are you looking for me? I am in the next seat. - Sant Kabir


Why are you looking for me here and there?
You have been roaming in search of me every where
You go to church, temple and mosque feet bare
You go to mountains and valleys where no one dare.


You light a candle on the alter made of wood
You scream for me on top of a building stood
You paste a lotion on your head made of sandal wood
You shave your head and for days you have no food


The deer searches for the fragrance of musk in the forest
But the musk lies no where but deep inside its chest
Similarly oh child of mine close your eyes take some rest
Search for me within as I live deep within you as your guest.


Close your eyes, empty your mind and make it  blank
Completely get rid of your thoughts like an empty tank
And then I shall come and fill you like flowing water
As you are no more than my clay and I am your potter.- Vasant Khisty

Sant Kabir was a great Sufi saint of India. He lived some 700 years ago in Benaras. He was against the Dogmas and rituals men had made for their convinience. As per his philosophy God lies within all of us and we search him all over. If you Clear your mind of thoughts you can see The light filling your mind and there will be a glow on your face. Look for God within.
Previous
Next Post »

I Inspire

Hi There are times when inspiration can lift up a person and times when criticism can kill a person. I have chosen to inspire people through my poems and songs which are original. These are built upon quotes by great people and these songs and poems have no commercial implication. Any one is free to read them and use them as inspiration i believe should be free for all. So please read them and get inspired.

vasant