These are quotes from Famous people which have been elaborated by me. Each inspiration is followed by a poem written by me followed by an elaboration. The pictures are Taken from the internet and the blog has no commercial implication.

I will try

I can't do it never yet accomplished anything. "I will try" has performed wonders.-GeorgeP.Burnham


I can't do it never yet accomplished anything
But if you try you can achieve something.

To reach some where you need to walk
To write something you have to hold a chalk.

But if you stay idle you may gather some moss
you may wear down and loose your gloss.

Don't sit there and see people walking by
Get up and for once say I will also try.- Vasant Khisty


Most things in this world happened because some one said I will try. Not every time does one get success, but out of one successful or failed action many more actions are initiated. All the inventions in this world are result of few successful and many failed actions , but then without any action nothing would be there. So act and try and try and try.
Previous
Next Post »

I Inspire

Hi There are times when inspiration can lift up a person and times when criticism can kill a person. I have chosen to inspire people through my poems and songs which are original. These are built upon quotes by great people and these songs and poems have no commercial implication. Any one is free to read them and use them as inspiration i believe should be free for all. So please read them and get inspired.

vasant