These are quotes from Famous people which have been elaborated by me. Each inspiration is followed by a poem written by me followed by an elaboration. The pictures are Taken from the internet and the blog has no commercial implication.

God Could not be every where, so he created mothers.

God could not be everywhere, so he created mothers. ~Jewish Proverb

Is there a place as soft as a mothers lap?
Is there praise as inspiring as her clap?
To her my every word sounds like a song
To my Mother I have never done any wrong.

A father can turn his back on a child
Mother forgives her child however wild
The mother may condemn you for a blunder
But she will hug you when you hear a thunder.

I love my mother like a tree loves sunshine
She nurtures me with her milk and wine
Wherever on earth you can hear her cry
It is her prayers that God can never defy. - Vasant Khisty



If you have a mum her prayers will follow you. God can unhear any prayer but he cannot defy a mother’s pleed and prayers. At the depth of a mother’s heart you will always find forgiveness. A mother is born the time her child is born. Till then she is a women. If you wish to know how God feels, lay your head on her lap and feel her fingers moving through your hair.
Previous
Next Post »

I Inspire

Hi There are times when inspiration can lift up a person and times when criticism can kill a person. I have chosen to inspire people through my poems and songs which are original. These are built upon quotes by great people and these songs and poems have no commercial implication. Any one is free to read them and use them as inspiration i believe should be free for all. So please read them and get inspired.

vasant