These are quotes from Famous people which have been elaborated by me. Each inspiration is followed by a poem written by me followed by an elaboration. The pictures are Taken from the internet and the blog has no commercial implication.

Adversity introduces a man to himself

Adversity introduces a man to himself- Anon

Good times come, good time  goes
but  adversity reveals the man
to himself, his friends and his foes.


I thought I was tough and strong
It is these hard and difficult times
That proved my imagination wrong.

It is  wise  to know who you are
You are not what you can see
Standing away from yourself so far.

When tough times tear you down
Then you are exposed to the stuff
Beneath your beautiful crown.-            Vasant Khisty

It is the tough times that reveal the true character of a man to himself. There are men who run away, there are men who stand back and fight till the fight is over. Even if they get defeated in the end they are the winner as they stood the test of time. But until we are challenged we don't know ourselves what we are made of.
Previous
Next Post »

I Inspire

Hi There are times when inspiration can lift up a person and times when criticism can kill a person. I have chosen to inspire people through my poems and songs which are original. These are built upon quotes by great people and these songs and poems have no commercial implication. Any one is free to read them and use them as inspiration i believe should be free for all. So please read them and get inspired.

vasant