These are quotes from Famous people which have been elaborated by me. Each inspiration is followed by a poem written by me followed by an elaboration. The pictures are Taken from the internet and the blog has no commercial implication.

My pride fell with my fortunes

My pride fell with my fortunes- William Shakespeare

God does not like pride
He rubs your nose on the ground
when you go on a ego ride.

Some one said pride has a fall
It is like a over inflated ball
With a prick of a thorn
It can deflate an ego so tall.

Pride is at the bottom of all mistakes
Pride stinks like a heap of cow dung cakes

success with pride stands like a castle on quick sand
When God pulls his hand you fall hard on the land.- Vasant Khisty

Pride always associates itself with men not capable of what they think they are capable of. The biggest failures ever in history is due to deflated pride. It is a joy to see a proud man falling on the ground, and that is what others keep waiting for. Good people are not proud people and proud people are not good people. Pride comes when one forgets the hand of the unknown in his success. And the unknown goes out to make itself known and that's when the pride has a fall.





Previous
Next Post »

I Inspire

Hi There are times when inspiration can lift up a person and times when criticism can kill a person. I have chosen to inspire people through my poems and songs which are original. These are built upon quotes by great people and these songs and poems have no commercial implication. Any one is free to read them and use them as inspiration i believe should be free for all. So please read them and get inspired.

vasant