These are quotes from Famous people which have been elaborated by me. Each inspiration is followed by a poem written by me followed by an elaboration. The pictures are Taken from the internet and the blog has no commercial implication.

My Dad my Hero

Dad, you're someone to look up to no matter how tall I've grown. ~Author Unknown

Dad you’re some one I look unto
Even today when I have grown tall
Dad I look for your inspiration
When ever I am pushed against a wall.


Dad I remember those hard times
When we struggled for our survival
I remember how you worked hard
Through Day and night for our revival.


Dad I was small but I could sense
Anguish and pain you underwent
You held us tight when it was dark
Penniless every day for you was a lent.

Those tough times has made me strong
Forgive me If have said anything wrong
Dad it’s my turn let me hold your hand
If you feel weak I shall make you stand.

I know when you couldn’t succeed
At times when you have silently cried
I have seen you fall and rise indeed
And God only knows that you tried.- Vasant Khisty



I remember those times when I use to hang on my dads shoulder and sat on the door steps of the train all through the night and travelled ticketless. I owe my life to my father. I am reaping the fruits of the efforts he made in life. If ever I have to write something on his grave stone, I will write ‘Dad God knows you tried”
Previous
Next Post »

I Inspire

Hi There are times when inspiration can lift up a person and times when criticism can kill a person. I have chosen to inspire people through my poems and songs which are original. These are built upon quotes by great people and these songs and poems have no commercial implication. Any one is free to read them and use them as inspiration i believe should be free for all. So please read them and get inspired.

vasant