These are quotes from Famous people which have been elaborated by me. Each inspiration is followed by a poem written by me followed by an elaboration. The pictures are Taken from the internet and the blog has no commercial implication.

Married for thirty years

It's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life. ~Rita Rudner

Thirty years ago I met a special person
Whom I wanted to annoy rest of my life
I am sure I chose the right companion
As no one else deserved to be my wife.


She stuck to me through ups and downs
She held on to me on uneven grounds
When I was lying tired and wounded
She shooed away the hungry hounds.


Our wedding took place thirty years ago
And the celebrations shall end never
Though we discuss less and argue more
The love and care shall last forever .- Vasant Khisty

Married for thirty years and still loving is a great feeling and achievement in itself. Especially in today’s time when people have more option, sticking to the one and only choice of your life is some thing to be proud about.
Previous
Next Post »

I Inspire

Hi There are times when inspiration can lift up a person and times when criticism can kill a person. I have chosen to inspire people through my poems and songs which are original. These are built upon quotes by great people and these songs and poems have no commercial implication. Any one is free to read them and use them as inspiration i believe should be free for all. So please read them and get inspired.

vasant