These are quotes from Famous people which have been elaborated by me. Each inspiration is followed by a poem written by me followed by an elaboration. The pictures are Taken from the internet and the blog has no commercial implication.

Pushed around

My attitude is that if you push me towards something that you think is a weakness, and then I will turn that perceived weakness into strength.-Michael Jordan quotes

I want to be in control of my life
How long can I be pushed around
Why do I have to burn myself to live?
Let me get back to the play ground.


How can any one decide my fate?
I empower myself to take charge
I shall earn the power to choose
Then on I shall be my own in charge.


If you live life the way others want
Then you shall turn into a slave
Choose to be your own master as
That is the habit of strong and brave. - Vasant Khisty

If we get into the habit of being pushed around then we shall have to live our life the way others want to live. Why do we get to a point of being pushed around? We get pushed around when reach a point where we don’t have a choice and an option. We should reach to a point in life where we have the power to choose then no one can enslave us.
Previous
Next Post »

I Inspire

Hi There are times when inspiration can lift up a person and times when criticism can kill a person. I have chosen to inspire people through my poems and songs which are original. These are built upon quotes by great people and these songs and poems have no commercial implication. Any one is free to read them and use them as inspiration i believe should be free for all. So please read them and get inspired.

vasant