These are quotes from Famous people which have been elaborated by me. Each inspiration is followed by a poem written by me followed by an elaboration. The pictures are Taken from the internet and the blog has no commercial implication.

Soldier

Men sleep peacefully in their beds at night because rough men
stand ready to do violence on their behalf-George Orwell


Soldier I sleep peacefully
Because you are awake
You savor bullets at war
And I swallow plum cake.


You dare the desert storm
And you dare the frost bite
As I picnic with my children
Teach them to fly their kite.


Some day when you are shot
Your soul sighs in fulfillment
Earth embraces your body
And skeleton as reinforcement. - Vasant Khisty

We normally don’t realize that most of enjoy our lives in the comfort of our homes when brave men fight the snow storms, the desert storms and bomb shells at the border. Even when they die their skeletons are strong enough to reinforce the earth like structural steel reinforces the concrete
Previous
Next Post »

I Inspire

Hi There are times when inspiration can lift up a person and times when criticism can kill a person. I have chosen to inspire people through my poems and songs which are original. These are built upon quotes by great people and these songs and poems have no commercial implication. Any one is free to read them and use them as inspiration i believe should be free for all. So please read them and get inspired.

vasant