These are quotes from Famous people which have been elaborated by me. Each inspiration is followed by a poem written by me followed by an elaboration. The pictures are Taken from the internet and the blog has no commercial implication.

The Supreme sacrifice

Whatever you do, make it an offering to me -- the food you eat, the sacrifices you make, the help you give, even your suffering.” Bhagwat Geeta



One day Jesus was in heaven
Sitting on the right hand of God
God said I seek a favor son
Jesus said command my Lord.

Son you are my only one
Hence I ask a favor from thee
Jesus said command my lord
And I shall honor with glee.


Son there is sin all around
And the earth is at its worst
Poor are being exploited
Humanity is about to burst.


I need you to be born in flesh
And save the sinning souls
Spread the truth in my name
And fill their empty bowls.


One last favor I ask from thee
You have to die on the cross
To create a monumental event
That  triggers change all across.


Jesus willingly accepted and
Volunteered like a brave soldier
As he saw his future unfold
Lifted the cross on his shoulder. - Vasant Khisty

Many a time God chooses superior souls to go down and show the right path to the people. Most of these should know what the consequences would be and still sacrifice their life in order to create an event which triggers a new path for the followers. One such event was the sacrifice of Lord Jesus and the event changed the world for ever.
Previous
Next Post »

I Inspire

Hi There are times when inspiration can lift up a person and times when criticism can kill a person. I have chosen to inspire people through my poems and songs which are original. These are built upon quotes by great people and these songs and poems have no commercial implication. Any one is free to read them and use them as inspiration i believe should be free for all. So please read them and get inspired.

vasant