These are quotes from Famous people which have been elaborated by me. Each inspiration is followed by a poem written by me followed by an elaboration. The pictures are Taken from the internet and the blog has no commercial implication.

Reflection

If in thirst you drink water from a cup, you see God in it. Those who are not in love with God will see only their own faces in it. - Rumi


As a thirsty man gulps a cup of water
As a deer looks out for her own musk
As a mother misses her lost daughter
God I search you from dawn to dusk.


The eye that can see God, opens when
The eyes that see the world are closed
The Mind that can be filled with God
Is the mind that is calm and composed.


I am thirsty, God so I see your reflection
Those who don’t love you see their faces
The pebbles of my anxiety cause ripples
And between the ripples I find your traces. - Vasant Khisty


Rumi was a thirteenth century poet. He explains that a man in love with God will find God in every thing he sees. Even if looks into mirror he will see God. But men who are self obsessed will see only themselves.
Previous
Next Post »

I Inspire

Hi There are times when inspiration can lift up a person and times when criticism can kill a person. I have chosen to inspire people through my poems and songs which are original. These are built upon quotes by great people and these songs and poems have no commercial implication. Any one is free to read them and use them as inspiration i believe should be free for all. So please read them and get inspired.

vasant