These are quotes from Famous people which have been elaborated by me. Each inspiration is followed by a poem written by me followed by an elaboration. The pictures are Taken from the internet and the blog has no commercial implication.

Chocolates

Life is like a box of chocolates - you never know what you're going to get. Forrest Gump in "Forrest Gump" (1994)

Poem Inspired By Barb Schumaker

Chocolate melts in my mouth
And slides down my throat
My heart starts accelerating
And my soul wants to float.


I like chocolates of every kind
My wife keeps in a hidden pot
I can reach them with eyes blind
I know it’s always below the cot.


Ate the chocolates in many form
Even licked them in my dreams
Mind is blown away by a storm
Thinking of hot chocolate
                 melting the Vanilla icecream.


Life is like a full chocolate box
Never know what you shall get
Eat the milk, white, nutty or dark
All the troubles you can forget.


A chocolate wrapped in silver foil
Is love wrapped over my emotion
With Chocolate melting in my mouth
I am in heaven on a short vacation. – Vasant Khisty

Chocolate in our mouth is like taking a short vacation into heaven. Its one of the most popular gift. It’s not just a gift but emotions wrapped in glossy paper. A box of chocolate can mend any differences break any barriers. It can get you friend for life.
Previous
Next Post »

I Inspire

Hi There are times when inspiration can lift up a person and times when criticism can kill a person. I have chosen to inspire people through my poems and songs which are original. These are built upon quotes by great people and these songs and poems have no commercial implication. Any one is free to read them and use them as inspiration i believe should be free for all. So please read them and get inspired.

vasant