These are quotes from Famous people which have been elaborated by me. Each inspiration is followed by a poem written by me followed by an elaboration. The pictures are Taken from the internet and the blog has no commercial implication.

The Auntmns been too long

A wind has blown the rain away and blown the sky away and all the leaves away, and the trees stand. I think, I too, have known autumn too long. e. e. cummings





The flowers are blown away
As the wind was so strong
I have been forever waiting
for the spring too long.


I don’t know why this time
The autumn is the only season
And the spring taking so long
For whatever is the reason.


They say what goes down
Shall grow up some day
The pot seems to crumble
Every time I mould the clay.


Falling every time I have tried
I fall and pick up some thing
My hand is full of pebbles
Hope to find a diamond ring. – Vasant Khisty



There are times in life that having fallen from greatness one tries to regain back what he lost, but some times we are not able to achieve the bench mark. We feel dissatisfied as we are lower than what we once were but failing to realize that we are better off than many. The life is spent brooding without realizing that the gold can only be found in the dust.





Previous
Next Post »

1 comments:

Write comments
anilkinange
AUTHOR
April 20, 2012 at 4:19 AM delete

Yes Sir I agree with you. Even most of the people will realize in the course of their life.- Anil

Reply
avatar

I Inspire

Hi There are times when inspiration can lift up a person and times when criticism can kill a person. I have chosen to inspire people through my poems and songs which are original. These are built upon quotes by great people and these songs and poems have no commercial implication. Any one is free to read them and use them as inspiration i believe should be free for all. So please read them and get inspired.

vasant