These are quotes from Famous people which have been elaborated by me. Each inspiration is followed by a poem written by me followed by an elaboration. The pictures are Taken from the internet and the blog has no commercial implication.

Honest Criticism

Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. It fulfils the same function as pain in the human body. It calls attention to an unhealthy state of things. Winston Churchill


I thank every one for their criticism
And thank every one for their praise
I use adulation to touch the clouds
And criticism to clear off the haze.


I welcome constructive criticism
I can use them as steps of ladder
I am aware that I can get slipped
Walking on the grease of  flatter.

I don’t pay attention to my critics
But I also choose not to ignore
As an honest criticism is the key
Which can unlock the right door. - Vasant Khisty

One must pay more attention to criticism than to praise. A criticism can highlight a genuine short coming but praise camouflages it. Handling criticism to your benefit can help bring improvements in yourself.
Previous
Next Post »

I Inspire

Hi There are times when inspiration can lift up a person and times when criticism can kill a person. I have chosen to inspire people through my poems and songs which are original. These are built upon quotes by great people and these songs and poems have no commercial implication. Any one is free to read them and use them as inspiration i believe should be free for all. So please read them and get inspired.

vasant