These are quotes from Famous people which have been elaborated by me. Each inspiration is followed by a poem written by me followed by an elaboration. The pictures are Taken from the internet and the blog has no commercial implication.

Love when I deserve Least

Love me when I least deserve it, because that's when I really need it.”- Swedish proverb

Love me when I deserve the least
As that is when I am left alone
Your love alone can protect me
When every one is pelting stone.


Love me when I deserve the least
People are ready to tear me apart
Your soothing words and concern
Shall itch permanently on my heart.


Remove the thorn from the lion’s feet
And he shall become your slave
Some day when destiny takes a turn
You can find yourself in the lion’s cage.


When the mad crowd was pelting stones
Jesus protected Mary Magdalene
Greatful, she anointed the masters feet
The master absolved her of all her sin. - Vasant Khisty


When our children deserve the least that is when we have to love them more. Every one else enjoys when we are down and if some one at that time soothes our soul we become their slave for life time. There is a story when a prostitute named Mary Magdalene was being stoned to death by people, Jesus went and saved her and washed away all her Sin. Mary Magdalene then served the master till he was prosecuted.
Previous
Next Post »

I Inspire

Hi There are times when inspiration can lift up a person and times when criticism can kill a person. I have chosen to inspire people through my poems and songs which are original. These are built upon quotes by great people and these songs and poems have no commercial implication. Any one is free to read them and use them as inspiration i believe should be free for all. So please read them and get inspired.

vasant