These are quotes from Famous people which have been elaborated by me. Each inspiration is followed by a poem written by me followed by an elaboration. The pictures are Taken from the internet and the blog has no commercial implication.

Insecured aging

The best gift you can give your parents is independence and support.



I am growing old and I am scared
As the actions of my young arrogance
Are swinging back like a boomerang
To pay me back me with a vengeance.


I have lived my life on my terms
And In my den I was my own king
And some day my independence
Shall be shackled down with a sling.


I preferred to be on the driving seat
And now I prefer to sit at the back
I have to hand over the controls
As I sit behind with the grocery sack.


With age I shall let go of everything
But never my freedom to choose
If I have prepared for my retirement
I shall have nothing much too loose. - Vasant Khisty

When we are young we some times misuse our strengths to look down upon the aging people who are not stronger and physically vulnerable. I use to take my parents around in my car and never stopped to pee. And now it’s my turn.
Previous
Next Post »

I Inspire

Hi There are times when inspiration can lift up a person and times when criticism can kill a person. I have chosen to inspire people through my poems and songs which are original. These are built upon quotes by great people and these songs and poems have no commercial implication. Any one is free to read them and use them as inspiration i believe should be free for all. So please read them and get inspired.

vasant