These are quotes from Famous people which have been elaborated by me. Each inspiration is followed by a poem written by me followed by an elaboration. The pictures are Taken from the internet and the blog has no commercial implication.

Thank You Lord

Why me Lord, what have I ever done
to deserve even one
of the pleasures I've known- Kristofferson Kris


God I thank you for all your blessing
For giving this life and a song to sing.


What did I do to deserve all this?         
Why do you shower me with bliss?


I have nothing ever to complain
I even have a body with no pain.


I never recognized you were so kind
I walked with my eyes folded blind.


As I return to you tell me the way
To all your kindness how do I repay?


I leave my sin laden body with a wish
Lend me your hand I want to kiss. - Vasant Khisty



This Poem has been inspired by the thought of a great country singer and Lyricist Kris Kristofferson. In our daily chores we fail to realize how much God has especially blessed us. We fail to thank him for the healthy body, healthy children and happy families we have been blessed with. Most time we are unhappy with what we have not got than be happy for what we have got.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2u_rEcWW8M


Previous
Next Post »

I Inspire

Hi There are times when inspiration can lift up a person and times when criticism can kill a person. I have chosen to inspire people through my poems and songs which are original. These are built upon quotes by great people and these songs and poems have no commercial implication. Any one is free to read them and use them as inspiration i believe should be free for all. So please read them and get inspired.

vasant