These are quotes from Famous people which have been elaborated by me. Each inspiration is followed by a poem written by me followed by an elaboration. The pictures are Taken from the internet and the blog has no commercial implication.

Sickness of the soul

Diseases of the soul are more dangerous and more numerous than those of the body. ~Cicero

Sickness you cannot push me down
With every attack I will rebound
Like Jesus stood up with every whip
I shall hold my morale in a tight grip.


I know my body is sick lump of clay
It has to some day decay any way
I am concerned of the sickness of soul
Miles to walk towards the final goal.


My sickness is a vengeance of nature
For the violation of the natural laws
I can try running away to the future
But sickness has held me in its claws.


From the bitterness of the sickness
I have learnt the sweetness of health
God if I can get back my wellness
I will substitute it with all my wealth.- Vasant Khisty

I have been sick for years now, but I have not succumbed to illness. When ever I get a fresh bout of sickness I get inspired imagining Jesus getting up after a slash of every whip on his body. No physical pain was enough for him to give up the purity of his soul. Yes I am being challenged and I am determined to rest but not quit. I shall get up and walk again and again with every fall.
Previous
Next Post »

I Inspire

Hi There are times when inspiration can lift up a person and times when criticism can kill a person. I have chosen to inspire people through my poems and songs which are original. These are built upon quotes by great people and these songs and poems have no commercial implication. Any one is free to read them and use them as inspiration i believe should be free for all. So please read them and get inspired.

vasant