These are quotes from Famous people which have been elaborated by me. Each inspiration is followed by a poem written by me followed by an elaboration. The pictures are Taken from the internet and the blog has no commercial implication.

Faith and paitence

Meditate on me either with form or without form, that is pure bliss. - Sai Baba of Shirdi

Some meditate on your form
Some meditate on the form less
Whichever way we seek you
You are always ready to bless.


Let’s end this endless debate
Yours is wrong and mine is right
Seek him however you wish
Meditation in faith leads to light.


Some see you on the a cross
Some see your form on a stone
Some seek you in a poor monk
Some imagine you on a throne.


Master I don’t know how to pray
And I don’t know how to seek
With faith and patience I serve
As your servant humble and meek. - Vasant Khisty


We have been debating for centuries whether meditating on form is right or wrong. How does it matter? God is ego less. If you think of him looking at the stone, or looking at a cross, or facing a white wall what matters to him is that you at least think of him. You at least divert your mind from the routine and spend some time thinking of the master.
Previous
Next Post »

I Inspire

Hi There are times when inspiration can lift up a person and times when criticism can kill a person. I have chosen to inspire people through my poems and songs which are original. These are built upon quotes by great people and these songs and poems have no commercial implication. Any one is free to read them and use them as inspiration i believe should be free for all. So please read them and get inspired.

vasant