These are quotes from Famous people which have been elaborated by me. Each inspiration is followed by a poem written by me followed by an elaboration. The pictures are Taken from the internet and the blog has no commercial implication.

Little Angel Tanvi

Little Angel Tanvi




A little girl is sugar and spice and everything nice - especially when she's taking a nap. ~Author Unknown


A little girl visited my house
And she robbed me of my soul
I gave her myself bit by bit
And she took away my whole.

Never know when she arrived
And when she went away
House is filled with her memories
And her fragrance is here to stay.

And I drowned to touch her soul
Through her eyes filled with water
A piece of her silky hair I stole
As if she is my grand daughter.

She arrived like a instant vacation
And I find all my stress is gone
With a shot of love vaccination
In me a young Grandfather is born.- Vasant Khisty

Small children of any species are fun to watch. They can ammuse you no end. If you are stressed out and need some fun, go play out with a small child. But there are cranky kids too, who can burn you down too.
Previous
Next Post »

I Inspire

Hi There are times when inspiration can lift up a person and times when criticism can kill a person. I have chosen to inspire people through my poems and songs which are original. These are built upon quotes by great people and these songs and poems have no commercial implication. Any one is free to read them and use them as inspiration i believe should be free for all. So please read them and get inspired.

vasant