These are quotes from Famous people which have been elaborated by me. Each inspiration is followed by a poem written by me followed by an elaboration. The pictures are Taken from the internet and the blog has no commercial implication.

I want to be a child again

Children make you want to start life over. ~Muhammad Ali





I want to be a child again
To escape all stress and strain
I want to reformat my brain
I wish to be a kid once again.


Life was so fresh and simple
I was adored for my dimple
Now I worry about my looks
Even I am tortured by a pimple.


I played with an old cycle tyre
Now I yearn for Gold and Safire
Waiting for the Christmas father
I use to be happier then rather.

I was born with a clean slate
Face reflected like a silver plate
My soul was purer than the sages.
Time clouds it with weird images.

I may be happy and I am good
But I miss my simple child hood
Yet the means then were meager
To be a child again I am eager. - Vasant Khisty



A child comes with a mind clean like a slate. His brain is like a new computer format. Then life scribbles on it and the brain gets clouded by thoughts impressions images and deeds. A child hood however poor may be is the best pert of life. You have nothing but you have the world before you.



Previous
Next Post »

1 comments:

Write comments
Arti Honrao
AUTHOR
June 14, 2011 at 10:27 AM delete

We all want to go back to childhood, don't we?

Reply
avatar

I Inspire

Hi There are times when inspiration can lift up a person and times when criticism can kill a person. I have chosen to inspire people through my poems and songs which are original. These are built upon quotes by great people and these songs and poems have no commercial implication. Any one is free to read them and use them as inspiration i believe should be free for all. So please read them and get inspired.

vasant