These are quotes from Famous people which have been elaborated by me. Each inspiration is followed by a poem written by me followed by an elaboration. The pictures are Taken from the internet and the blog has no commercial implication.

My Yamaha

Motor Cycle


It takes more love to share the saddle than it does to share the bed. ~Author Unknown

Motor cycle is beauty on two wheels
Beautiful with blinkers winking bright
I am one who sneaks out of bedroom
To peep at her in the middle of the night.

You need real love to share the saddle
Feel like a man when she lets her hair
I can feel her over looking from behind
She holds me tight in the second gear.


I am fifty but the thrill is at one fifty
When the wind combs through my hair
My ears rhyming with the fiery firing
And my eyes watering through the glare.


I miss my beautiful Yamaha in red dress
And I repent selling her to buy a home
Wherever she may be now I do confess
I am still in love with her shiny chrome. - Vasant Khisty

I grew up driving my red motor cycle. It was a part of my personality. A motorcycle speaks loud about your personality. There is no joy comparable to joy of driving between the two trucks. The thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.
Previous
Next Post »

I Inspire

Hi There are times when inspiration can lift up a person and times when criticism can kill a person. I have chosen to inspire people through my poems and songs which are original. These are built upon quotes by great people and these songs and poems have no commercial implication. Any one is free to read them and use them as inspiration i believe should be free for all. So please read them and get inspired.

vasant