These are quotes from Famous people which have been elaborated by me. Each inspiration is followed by a poem written by me followed by an elaboration. The pictures are Taken from the internet and the blog has no commercial implication.

Contentment

Be Content with what you have; rejoice in the way things are. When you realize there is nothing lacking, the whole world belongs to you. Lao Tzu

As usual I was complaining to God
To take away my troubles in exchange
As he displays the sufferings of others
I hold on to mine and never change.


As usual I was complaining to God
That why I don’t have a golden ring
Then I saw a man without his fingers
I chose to be happy as I had every thing.


Count your blessings and be content
As he knows what you can contain
He allocates your share of offering
As he knows how much you can sustain.

When you don't wish to own anything
The whole world belongs to you
God has given this honor and privilege
To the enlightened souls very few. - Vasant Khisty


If God wants me to exchange my troubles with some one else’s trouble, I would say I am fine with mine. There is so much suffering and pain every where that your problems are nothing in front of others. As God does not load you more than what you can bear.





Previous
Next Post »

I Inspire

Hi There are times when inspiration can lift up a person and times when criticism can kill a person. I have chosen to inspire people through my poems and songs which are original. These are built upon quotes by great people and these songs and poems have no commercial implication. Any one is free to read them and use them as inspiration i believe should be free for all. So please read them and get inspired.

vasant