These are quotes from Famous people which have been elaborated by me. Each inspiration is followed by a poem written by me followed by an elaboration. The pictures are Taken from the internet and the blog has no commercial implication.

Stroy of an Ant

Then I think you have to develop a kind of resistance to rejection, and to the disappointments that are sure to come your way.”- Gregory peck quotes


Once I was sitting alone, dejected
As once again I was rejected
I thought I had tried my best
I shall hang my boots and rest.



I was sitting wiping my perspiration
There was no room for inspiration
My Morale was much beyond repair
And I thought this world was unfair.



Then I saw an ant climbing a wall
Every time it tried it had a fall
It was trying to pull up a grain
Was getting ready for the rain.



Half way through the grain would fall
The ant would come down the wall
The ant did try again and again
At last she succeeded with the grain.



I felt very small before the tiny ant
I thought, if she can why I can’t
As the ant was preparing for the rain
I wore my gloves and boot to train
One more time and once again.

We can look for inspiration all round us. There is a story of a grass hopper which spends time singing in summer and dies in winter and the ant stores it food and keeps itself warm for the winter. In order to survive the ants work hard and pull food heavier than weight. You fail when you leave trying. Success is not easy.It needs the same dedication and persistence like the ant.







Previous
Next Post »

I Inspire

Hi There are times when inspiration can lift up a person and times when criticism can kill a person. I have chosen to inspire people through my poems and songs which are original. These are built upon quotes by great people and these songs and poems have no commercial implication. Any one is free to read them and use them as inspiration i believe should be free for all. So please read them and get inspired.

vasant