These are quotes from Famous people which have been elaborated by me. Each inspiration is followed by a poem written by me followed by an elaboration. The pictures are Taken from the internet and the blog has no commercial implication.

Raksha bandhan Brother and Sister

I sought my soul, but my soul I could not see. I sought my God, but my God eluded me. I sought my brother and I found all three. ~Author Unknown

God often plays too many roles
To create he becomes a mother
To manage he becomes a father
And  some times  in order to bother
He sends across a dear  brother.


A brother is a father’s clone
With him he shares his bone
He watches you with suspect
At times he is there to protect.


He’s the one who watches over you
How you have been he has the clue
One who scans you right through
Like a shield he stands for you.

He shall always stand for your right
He is always prepared for a fight
He Shall protect you from stares
Can pull the eyes of ugly glares. – Vasant Khisty


There is a festival in India called Raksha Bandhan. This is the day when Women in India tie a thread to the boy whom she feels like a brother. With this ceremony she gives s responsibility to her brother to protect her from any mishap. In turn boys give their sister a gift and take a vow to protect them.
Previous
Next Post »

I Inspire

Hi There are times when inspiration can lift up a person and times when criticism can kill a person. I have chosen to inspire people through my poems and songs which are original. These are built upon quotes by great people and these songs and poems have no commercial implication. Any one is free to read them and use them as inspiration i believe should be free for all. So please read them and get inspired.

vasant