These are quotes from Famous people which have been elaborated by me. Each inspiration is followed by a poem written by me followed by an elaboration. The pictures are Taken from the internet and the blog has no commercial implication.

Speculation

I asked God to give me a sign if I could speculate and become rich. A flock of geese passed over my head and I became covered with bird shit- Kabir

Impatient I wanted be rich quick
So I took up to speculation
Made few bucks as I learnt the trick
And each dollar was an inspiration.


Over confidence made me believe
Whatever I touch turns Gold
Looking for nectar like a Bee
Speculated all and I could not hold.


And I was awaiting a wind fall.
But the market crashed like a ball
This time not to bounce back
All my fortune fell like a water fall.


Believe in the word of sages
None ever won in a speculation
Wealth earned with hard work
Is only worthy of accumulation - Vasant Khisty




Mahabharata the great Hindu Epic tells a story of five brothers (Pandavas) who lost all their fortune and their wife in Gambling. No one ever has one in gambling. Gambling always lures a person by allowing him to win few games and develop over confidence and then it takes away all you have ever earned in life. There is no other way to earn wealth than to work hard and save. Wealth which is not worthy of your work will always flow away.
Previous
Next Post »

I Inspire

Hi There are times when inspiration can lift up a person and times when criticism can kill a person. I have chosen to inspire people through my poems and songs which are original. These are built upon quotes by great people and these songs and poems have no commercial implication. Any one is free to read them and use them as inspiration i believe should be free for all. So please read them and get inspired.

vasant