These are quotes from Famous people which have been elaborated by me. Each inspiration is followed by a poem written by me followed by an elaboration. The pictures are Taken from the internet and the blog has no commercial implication.

Rebirth

I died as a mineral and became a plant; I died as a plant and rose to animal; I died as animal and I was a man. - Rumi

I transformed from mineral
To plant and then to Animal
Now I have a human life
I undergo struggle and strife.
Some times in role of a man
Some times that of a Woman.


I am aware this is not the end
Just around this very bend
There hides another secret
Death I don’t have any regret
Don’t wait for my confirmation
I am awaiting the transformation.


I have always grown by dying
With every birth my soul is rising
So why shall I fear you death
For the evolved dying is not a threat.
One step at a time God here I come
Angels be ready for my welcome. - Vasant Khisty

Jalal ad-Din Muhammad Rumi was a 13th Century Persian Poet. This poem is inspired by his poem where in he says that I am undergoing the process of transformation from a mineral to an angel and next step would be merging with the almighty. This is thought is inspired by the concept of rebirth.
Previous
Next Post »

I Inspire

Hi There are times when inspiration can lift up a person and times when criticism can kill a person. I have chosen to inspire people through my poems and songs which are original. These are built upon quotes by great people and these songs and poems have no commercial implication. Any one is free to read them and use them as inspiration i believe should be free for all. So please read them and get inspired.

vasant