These are quotes from Famous people which have been elaborated by me. Each inspiration is followed by a poem written by me followed by an elaboration. The pictures are Taken from the internet and the blog has no commercial implication.

My Teacher

A good teacher is like a candle - it consumes itself to light the way for others. ~Author Unknown


God if you and my teacher stood before me
I shall bow in front of my teacher first
And only then I shall bow in front of thee
Because you feed me, he quenches my thirst.

You show me the light he shows the way
You make the sun rise he makes my day
You show the rain bow he tells me the colour
You make me strong, he inspires my valour.


God you burn the Sun and make my day bright
A true teacher burns himself to show the light
He teaches me to separate salt from the flour
He shows me the path that leads to your door. - Vasant Khisty



This poem is inspired by a Poem by Saint Kabir. We all have met and learnt from great teachers. We all have a teacher who inspires us and shows us the right way.
At times we succeed and get past our teachers but the true merit of a teacher is that the student gets better than him.
Previous
Next Post »

I Inspire

Hi There are times when inspiration can lift up a person and times when criticism can kill a person. I have chosen to inspire people through my poems and songs which are original. These are built upon quotes by great people and these songs and poems have no commercial implication. Any one is free to read them and use them as inspiration i believe should be free for all. So please read them and get inspired.

vasant