These are quotes from Famous people which have been elaborated by me. Each inspiration is followed by a poem written by me followed by an elaboration. The pictures are Taken from the internet and the blog has no commercial implication.

Snake and the saint

Snake and the saint – parable of Sri Rama Krishna

Once there was a poisonous snake
With his terror kept every one awake
The villagers lived with fright
When he got angry he use to bite.


And one day he met a Godly sage
With hood up the snake was in rage
Mesmerized by the holy rays
It decided to leave the evil ways.


The snake stopped hissing and biting
And he stopped unnecessary fighting
One day saint passed by the village
He saw the snake injured and in daze.


The snake complained to the sage
I obeyed you and this is my stage
I am being dragged and beaten to death
I am holding now to my last breath.


The sage said you did not get me right
I told you not to attack and bite
You have to hiss or you will be hunted
This world shall take you for granted.


The snake lived happily ever after. - Vasant Khisty


There have been times when we mellow down in life and try to live a good holy life and that is when the people around start exploiting. Every one is trying to test the limit of each others tolerance. If you don’t set the limit of tolerance then people take advantage of you. Don’t harm but you have the right to defend yourself.
Previous
Next Post »

I Inspire

Hi There are times when inspiration can lift up a person and times when criticism can kill a person. I have chosen to inspire people through my poems and songs which are original. These are built upon quotes by great people and these songs and poems have no commercial implication. Any one is free to read them and use them as inspiration i believe should be free for all. So please read them and get inspired.

vasant