These are quotes from Famous people which have been elaborated by me. Each inspiration is followed by a poem written by me followed by an elaboration. The pictures are Taken from the internet and the blog has no commercial implication.

Give me a sign oh God

Give me a sign oh God



When death is near give a sign my Lord
For I want to one last time thank Thee.
Thank you for this vacation my God
I am all fresh and ready for the Journey.


I wish to walk out and thank every tree
I want to thank the butterflies and the bee
I wish to see the sun turning into moon
To hear the cuckoo in my garden croon.


I want to thank every part of your creation
They were with me in all kinds of situation
They were silent but they did communicate
For their contribution I wish to appreciate.


And finally to all the beautiful girls
With their tiny little frocks with frills
As a daughter, sister mother and wife
You are always giving and fulfilling
You make this life  worthy of living. - Vasant Khisty


Life in this world is a break journey. We come here for a change. And to make us comfirtable God provided us with all sorts of creation which accompnay us and are useful to us. Lets thank them again and again for their silent contribution to our life.
Previous
Next Post »

I Inspire

Hi There are times when inspiration can lift up a person and times when criticism can kill a person. I have chosen to inspire people through my poems and songs which are original. These are built upon quotes by great people and these songs and poems have no commercial implication. Any one is free to read them and use them as inspiration i believe should be free for all. So please read them and get inspired.

vasant