These are quotes from Famous people which have been elaborated by me. Each inspiration is followed by a poem written by me followed by an elaboration. The pictures are Taken from the internet and the blog has no commercial implication.

Ageing

It's important to have a twinkle in your wrinkle. ~Author Unknown

Age can give you some wrinkles
But can’t take away the twinkle
Age can make your body slow
But can’t take away your glow.


You can glow more as you age
Can even get a halo like a sage
For wisdom is your gold mine
You taste better like an old wine.


To be young think like a young
Look at every beauty walking by
Take a deep breath and fill your lung
And leave your breath with a sigh.


To be young forever is my choice
I shall hum even if I loose my voice
Even without my legs I shall dance
Shall ever be a part of this divine romance. - Vasant Khisty


Ageing is inevitable but to get old is optional. It’s the mind that controls the aging of body. If you think like a young person, try to learn tools the young use, and have young people around; the aging process can slow down. Time cannot change your heart if you don’t let it change you. To be young for ever is your choice.
Previous
Next Post »

1 comments:

Write comments

I Inspire

Hi There are times when inspiration can lift up a person and times when criticism can kill a person. I have chosen to inspire people through my poems and songs which are original. These are built upon quotes by great people and these songs and poems have no commercial implication. Any one is free to read them and use them as inspiration i believe should be free for all. So please read them and get inspired.

vasant