These are quotes from Famous people which have been elaborated by me. Each inspiration is followed by a poem written by me followed by an elaboration. The pictures are Taken from the internet and the blog has no commercial implication.

My Master



The One who makes the Thunder roar and hears the butterfly sigh- Inspired by book The Fakir by Ruzbeh N. Bharucha





One who makes the thunder roar
And hears the fragile butterfly sigh.
The one who kills the demons
And weeps when the babies cry
He is my master hiding in disguise
Hurts me often to make me wise.

He throws me up and holds me down
Honors me with the thorny crown
At times shares the weight of cross
Guides me to see the gain in my loss.


Empties my mind of my pride
Throws my ego off the ride
Puts me through the worldly grind.
Then sneaks into my empty mind.


The more I try to soil my bowl
He cleanses and purifies my soul
One who motivates me to run faster
He is my beautiful and beloved master.- Vasant Khisty



It is observed that the supreme power identifies his channels by throwing trial and tribulations to us. Once we are selected as his instrument and he starts using us for his purpose more challenges come our way. These challenges are meant to purify our soul.That’s why you will find good souls and saints suffer all through their life.

Previous
Next Post »

I Inspire

Hi There are times when inspiration can lift up a person and times when criticism can kill a person. I have chosen to inspire people through my poems and songs which are original. These are built upon quotes by great people and these songs and poems have no commercial implication. Any one is free to read them and use them as inspiration i believe should be free for all. So please read them and get inspired.

vasant