These are quotes from Famous people which have been elaborated by me. Each inspiration is followed by a poem written by me followed by an elaboration. The pictures are Taken from the internet and the blog has no commercial implication.

Encaged breath

Life is pleasent Death is peaceful, its the transition that is unpleasent-Issac Asimov





As I see you on the bed
With your eyes rolled
Your tears all dried up
My tears I couldn’t hold


Yesterday you made us laugh
And today you make us cry
Even in the state of coma
You are making a good try


We never know the games
Our destiny plays with us
You are playing with death
And without making a fuss

I can imagine how it feels
In an unconscious stage
When mind is free to fly
And the body is in a cage .


Hold on to your breath
Prayers are on their way
Faith can move mountains
Your life is here to stay- Vasant Khisty



This poem is inspired by a next door girl who met with an accident is lying like a vegetable in a state of shock. Life is like a bubble and can burst with a small prick.I hope even if she doesn’t come back she reads this song and know that she has earned a million wishes and prayer.



Previous
Next Post »

I Inspire

Hi There are times when inspiration can lift up a person and times when criticism can kill a person. I have chosen to inspire people through my poems and songs which are original. These are built upon quotes by great people and these songs and poems have no commercial implication. Any one is free to read them and use them as inspiration i believe should be free for all. So please read them and get inspired.

vasant