These are quotes from Famous people which have been elaborated by me. Each inspiration is followed by a poem written by me followed by an elaboration. The pictures are Taken from the internet and the blog has no commercial implication.

Lonliness



“The dread of loneliness is greater than the fear of bondage, so we get married.”-Cyrill Connolly



I see you holding a hand bag
I saw you crossing the fence
So now when you are gone
I appreciate your presence.


When you lived so close
I always took you for granted
Its when you deserved most
Couldn't make you feel wanted.


Thirty years have passed
And you have become a habit
Though I am free to flirt
I feel like a encaged rabbit.

A day or two without you 
Some times can be a boon
I shall spend these sixty days
Just staring at the blue moon - Vasant Khisty

This song is a light hearted song, on my loneliness when my wife has gone for a long holiday. Some times living with people you love becomes a habit but we forget to make them feel important. Its when they are gone we feel their real importance





Previous
Next Post »

I Inspire

Hi There are times when inspiration can lift up a person and times when criticism can kill a person. I have chosen to inspire people through my poems and songs which are original. These are built upon quotes by great people and these songs and poems have no commercial implication. Any one is free to read them and use them as inspiration i believe should be free for all. So please read them and get inspired.

vasant