These are quotes from Famous people which have been elaborated by me. Each inspiration is followed by a poem written by me followed by an elaboration. The pictures are Taken from the internet and the blog has no commercial implication.

help me carry my cross




And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me- Matthew 10:38 "




My Master your gentle touch alone
Can lighten the burden of my cross
You can save me from enemy swords
With the tender blade of a grass.


My enemies are none other but
The demons of my evil thoughts
They thrive in the caves of my mind
And with their stench my mind rots


My mind is now a stationery Chariot
Its horses running in different directions
My soul stands still admist the chaos
Wondering it hasn’t grown a fraction.


I am alive but the soul is long dead
With your name I wish to scrub my soul
The cloth that you gave me is all soiled
Returning the sheet clean is my only goal.


Help me tame the tsunami of thoughts
And help me burn the oceans of my desire
I can feel the cool soothing breeze
As you burn me with your eternal fire. – Vasant Khisty



Any person who makes an attempt to seek God has to bear the burden of his cross. Well the name of God can lighten the burden of the cross but one has to carry the cross till the end. The trials and tribulations as you carry the cross will purify your soul and make it worthy to be accepted by the master. As you carry the cross you can only pray for the strength to carry it and not to remove it from your shoulder. If you cant carry it, millions are waiting to carry it.





Previous
Next Post »

I Inspire

Hi There are times when inspiration can lift up a person and times when criticism can kill a person. I have chosen to inspire people through my poems and songs which are original. These are built upon quotes by great people and these songs and poems have no commercial implication. Any one is free to read them and use them as inspiration i believe should be free for all. So please read them and get inspired.

vasant