These are quotes from Famous people which have been elaborated by me. Each inspiration is followed by a poem written by me followed by an elaboration. The pictures are Taken from the internet and the blog has no commercial implication.

Life is a bubble

Life is mostly froth and bubble; two things stand like stone, kindness in another’s trouble, courage in your own. - Adam Lindsay Gordon quotes.






I know my dreams
As fragile as a bubble
Some blow up in the air
Some fall on the rubble.


But I shall keep blowing
As long as I shall live
I share my dreams
I have nothing else to give.


My dreams like bubble
Some big some small
Happy when they float
Sad when they fall.


I am one of the bubbles
From the almighty’s bellow
Come share my dreams
Come share my pillow - Vasant Khisty



Life is as fragile as a bubble. God keeps blowing these bubbles and they float in the air for some time and disappear. Some bubbles go up in the air and burst some go down on the rubble and burst. Burst and disappear they all will some day



Previous
Next Post »

I Inspire

Hi There are times when inspiration can lift up a person and times when criticism can kill a person. I have chosen to inspire people through my poems and songs which are original. These are built upon quotes by great people and these songs and poems have no commercial implication. Any one is free to read them and use them as inspiration i believe should be free for all. So please read them and get inspired.

vasant