These are quotes from Famous people which have been elaborated by me. Each inspiration is followed by a poem written by me followed by an elaboration. The pictures are Taken from the internet and the blog has no commercial implication.

Love your parents

One of the greatest titles in the world is parent, and one of the biggest blessings in the world is to have parents to call mom and dad.-Jim DeMint



 


Children take care of your parents
They held our fingers and made us walk
Now when they are old and helpless
Sit for few moments and hear them talk.



There will be a time when we shall crave
To hear them one more time once again
And some day when they vanish in smoke
Our helpless heart will cry out in pain.


Our healthy arrogant young mind and body
Cannot understand their point of view
One day we shall realize what they meant
When we shall also be wearing their shoe.



So love them ,care for them caress them
As this might be your only last chance
And some day while they breathe their last
They shall smile and throw a thankful glance.- Vasant Khisty



Today I scolded my father, and I saw the helplessness in his eyes. I took advantage of his helplessness or sickness and he tolerated me. One day I shall understand why he did that way and repent for my actions. Though I realize my intentions were good but I think my method was wrong. Sorry Dad.



Previous
Next Post »

I Inspire

Hi There are times when inspiration can lift up a person and times when criticism can kill a person. I have chosen to inspire people through my poems and songs which are original. These are built upon quotes by great people and these songs and poems have no commercial implication. Any one is free to read them and use them as inspiration i believe should be free for all. So please read them and get inspired.

vasant