These are quotes from Famous people which have been elaborated by me. Each inspiration is followed by a poem written by me followed by an elaboration. The pictures are Taken from the internet and the blog has no commercial implication.

The almighty rug duster



When someone beats a rug,the blows are not against the rug,
but against the dust in it.”― Rumi

Wonder why God beats us
Or bangs us against the wall
If he doesn’t rub us down
How will the dust of pride fall
 smith - csp16063621
I complain  when God hits me
But I don’t see the invisible hand
He is the hammer and he is the anvil
He turns me into a sword grand

The harder you rub me oh lord
The more shall I shine and glow
I shall shine in your divine light
As you scrub  the rust of my ego.

I am the pile of mud oh God
beat  me and bake me hot
With your invisible gentle hand
Turn me into a useful pot – Vasant Khisty


We always wonder why do we rise and why do fall so many times in life. The other way of looking at it is that if the carpet is not beaten don with a stick the dust cannot be removed.

This nature has its way of humbling us down in life.



Previous
Next Post »

I Inspire

Hi There are times when inspiration can lift up a person and times when criticism can kill a person. I have chosen to inspire people through my poems and songs which are original. These are built upon quotes by great people and these songs and poems have no commercial implication. Any one is free to read them and use them as inspiration i believe should be free for all. So please read them and get inspired.

vasant