These are quotes from Famous people which have been elaborated by me. Each inspiration is followed by a poem written by me followed by an elaboration. The pictures are Taken from the internet and the blog has no commercial implication.

Encourage me and I will not forget you



Flatter me, and I may not believe you, criticize me and I may not like you, Ignore me and I may not forgive you. Encourage me and I will not forget you. - William Arthur Ward


There are two ways to motivate
You cannot do it,  ignites a fire
Yes I trust you can surely do it
Shoots current in a dead wire.


Some work to satisfy them self
Some perform to prove other
Fire in stomach distinguishes soon
Cool resolve shall last for ever.


Those who prove to the world
Soon will they burn and exhaust
Those who challenge them self
Their success will forever last. - Vasant Khisty


I am a product of insults so in the first half of life I worked to prove others and the motivation didn’t last long, now I work to challenge my limits and see I finished 180 poems without waiting for an audience or applause. Negative motivation gives a kick start but has negative side effects, but a positive motivation lasts for ever. Sachin Tendulkar a great Indian cricketer, never got provoked by criticism, he excelled and lasted for more than twenty years as he was motivated by himself to be better each day.









Previous
Next Post »

I Inspire

Hi There are times when inspiration can lift up a person and times when criticism can kill a person. I have chosen to inspire people through my poems and songs which are original. These are built upon quotes by great people and these songs and poems have no commercial implication. Any one is free to read them and use them as inspiration i believe should be free for all. So please read them and get inspired.

vasant