These are quotes from Famous people which have been elaborated by me. Each inspiration is followed by a poem written by me followed by an elaboration. The pictures are Taken from the internet and the blog has no commercial implication.

Destiny don't you push me



I can’t control my destiny. I trust my soul; my only goal is just to be. There is only now there’s only here. Give into love or live in fear. No other path, no other way. No but today- Jonatthan larson quotes




 


Destiny you have pushed me in a corner
And my back is facing the wall
And I shall use the strength of the wall
To prevent myself from a big fall.


Destiny you have pushed me in a corner
But I shall just not dissolve or fade
I shall wait for the sun to go down
As I rest in the Gods divine shade.


Destiny you have pushed me in a corner
For every time I get up you pull my leg
I know my God has a plan for me
And for your mercy I shall never beg.


Destiny you have pushed me in a corner
I can’t change you but it’s just all right
At the end of the day you may win
But then I shall give you a tough fight.


Destiny you have pushed me in a corner
It’s not over and I am not yet done
Till my last breath I shall resist you
This time you will realize you met some one.- Vasant Khisty

Friends, there are times when we are hit by some sicknesses which changes the course of your life. We try to cure one the other puts its head up, and we try to cure that some thing else crops up. When we free one hand it catches the other hand. All your ambitions aspirations look like a mirage or a dream. But these are challenges life offers and the brave will rise above them all. Let’s see who has more patience, destiny or you.




Previous
Next Post »

I Inspire

Hi There are times when inspiration can lift up a person and times when criticism can kill a person. I have chosen to inspire people through my poems and songs which are original. These are built upon quotes by great people and these songs and poems have no commercial implication. Any one is free to read them and use them as inspiration i believe should be free for all. So please read them and get inspired.

vasant