These are quotes from Famous people which have been elaborated by me. Each inspiration is followed by a poem written by me followed by an elaboration. The pictures are Taken from the internet and the blog has no commercial implication.

My Masters door



To contain a drop in Ocean, it’s easy every one can do it
To contain the ocean in a drop, a rare one alone knows the secret. – Saint Kabir


Master you are the one
Who can contain ocean in a drop
Master you are the one
From a seed you can harvest a crop.


Master you are the one
Whose door is small as a needle hole
Master you are the one
Who created all the life with one soul


Master you are the one
Who receives mind as small as a seed
Master you are the one
Who accepts in kindness and good deed.




Master of the universe
Let me prepare myself for the final call
Let me annihilate my bloated ego
Into one hundredth of a mustard seed small. - Vasant Khisty



Saint Kabir describes that the way to God is smaller than a Needle hole and bloated minds can’t pass through them. Our minds have to become smaller than a mustard seed to enter into his gate.

Previous
Next Post »

I Inspire

Hi There are times when inspiration can lift up a person and times when criticism can kill a person. I have chosen to inspire people through my poems and songs which are original. These are built upon quotes by great people and these songs and poems have no commercial implication. Any one is free to read them and use them as inspiration i believe should be free for all. So please read them and get inspired.

vasant