These are quotes from Famous people which have been elaborated by me. Each inspiration is followed by a poem written by me followed by an elaboration. The pictures are Taken from the internet and the blog has no commercial implication.

I was a king once

There can be no failure to a man who has not lost his courage, his character, his self respect, or his self-confidence. He is still a King. -Orison Swett Marden







I Know I was a King
I once had an empire
Until bad luck struck
Like an evil vampire.


I conquered the world
Riding on my Stallion
One day I was exiled
Like the great Napoleon.

And I lost every thing
Worthy of being lost
But then I found myself
With wisdom in my pot.

I lost so I appreciate
The value of what I gave
Even without the crown
I feel like a warrior brave.-Vasant Khisty


It’s easy not to have anything, but very difficult to have everything and loose. There have been stories of Great Kings like Rana Pratap and Shivaji, who were kings , and then they lost every thing and again they fought back to get back their glory. In Life most of us shall rise and fall, the brave are those who will rise again.









Previous
Next Post »

I Inspire

Hi There are times when inspiration can lift up a person and times when criticism can kill a person. I have chosen to inspire people through my poems and songs which are original. These are built upon quotes by great people and these songs and poems have no commercial implication. Any one is free to read them and use them as inspiration i believe should be free for all. So please read them and get inspired.

vasant